- Carry out adequate contract appreciation and verify that contractual terms are followed
- Recognize risks and devise risk-mitigation strategies
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Ensure that work is measured, billed, certified, and collected in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure claim and variation identification, documentation, and submission.
- Ensure documentation and preparedness for Dispute Review Boards and arbitration
- Prepare contractual letters, have them authorized by the Project Manager, and send them to the client, subcontractors, government agencies, and other parties.
Contracts Engineer – Roads and infrastructure networks (water, sewage, storm water drainage)
Contracts Engineer – Roads and infrastructure networks (water, sewage and storm water drainage) Bachelor Degree in civil Engineering 5+ years experience as contracts engineer with FIDIC Contracts Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Category: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
language: Bilingual English and arabic