Must have a strong understanding of environmental regulations and laws, able to develop environmental management plans that meet all regulatory requirements, monitor compliance with environmental regulations and make sure that all employees are properly trained on these regulations.
Also develop health and safety policies, which must be designed to protect employees from injuries and illnesses and ensure that these policies are being followed by all employees.
- Conducting environmental & safety audits
- Investigating accidents
- Developing safety programs
- Training employees on safety procedures
- Enforcing environmental & safety regulations
- Monitoring compliance with environmental & safety standards
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental health or safety or related field with certification from professional organizations such as (NEBOSH IGC) (IOSH) (OSHA)
- A minimum of 15+ years relevant work history in the construction industry in the Middle East region.