The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing roads and infrastructure projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. He will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 20+ years experience 5+in KSA.
- Management and Executing of huge International Roads and infrastructure project, in the same position. Saudi or gulf experienced is a must.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Bilingual Arabic and English Language reading, writing and speaking proficiency